Sunday, June 27, 2010

is that you walking home?

So, this feels very weird. I feel like this is the first time I've ever blogged. In my whole life. What do I do? What should I say? Firstly, big thanks for all the messages, orders and concerns for my computer. The news is that I have some kind of temporary fix - if the laptop moves, even by a millimetre, it stops working. So, as long as it stays just where it is it's usable.

As well, as the technical troubles I've also had a deadline to live up to. That ends at the end of June. So, I thought I'd just let you know that I'm going to be back blogging on a regular basis at the end of the week. I'm really looking forward to it. The break has been quite nice but I'm itching to get back to it now. I'll bring you up to date with all my news then, and announce the winner of the Beatles drawing (a few posts back). Thanks for sticking with me and continuing to visit.

Right now, I'm off to watch England kick some German asses in the World Cup. Hopefully. Maybe.

See you at the end of the week folks.

12 comments:

Making A Mark said...

Welcome back Andrea - good to see you back online. I think I might be sending you some visitors....

Your laptop problems sounds a bit like a tetchy solder joint to me. No vibrations allowed - right?

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Goodness hope the ailments have a cure soon! Good luck with your deadline! Blessings.

Hillary said...

Wonderful to have you back, I've missed the postings of your work on the blog. I always looked forward to seeing what you had done and how you saw the world.

Digital-Grace said...

I'm a follower of your blog as well and have really missed your postings. So glad your back - don't sneeze near your computer!

Felicity Grace said...

Great to see you back Andrea! The artwork and the lettering here are just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! And happy belated birthday ^_^

Michelle said...

It's nice to take a break sometimes. I have been on a comment break for a while. I hope my friends have understood, just comes in waves.

Glad you are back...I enjoy your blog so much!!

Best,
Michelle

Samarjit Roy said...

Great to see u after a long time...

Caroline B said...

Nice to have you back - can't wait to see what you've been up to. Just don't joggle that computer!

Carole said...

Glad you are back! I am loving these zines, thanks again.

Roadchick said...

So glad to see you back again!!!

Stephen Hall said...

Hi Andrea - good to see you back. I'm in the process of writing to you, catch up soon.